Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Principled Leader & A Man of Faith

As I mentioned here, I was one of 10,000+ supporters to attend a remarkable rally this week at the historic Red Rocks amphitheater.

It was one of the most powerful and remarkable political events I have ever attended.  Ask anyone who was there and they will tell you the same thing---something changed that night.

As Mitt Romney spoke to the crowd, he was visibly moved.  I can only image how humbling it must have been to see thousands and thousands of people take time from their lives, to support him, rally behind him and believe in him.

I spoke with someone who was back stage at the event and he shared a moving story about what happened after Mitt left the stage.  Mitt was so moved by the events, that he removed himself from the attention and offered a quiet prayer of gratitude and humility to God.

Imagine my surprise and delight to see that someone took the time here to write about what my friend had also seen.

Image from mittromneycentral.com

I have often heard that Mitt always finds a quiet place, away from his staff to silently pray before every event.  Prayer is part of this man's life.  He prays for wisdom and guidance in all that he does.  

This speaks volumes for the type of person that he strives to become.  Mitt Romney--a principled leader and a man of faith.

America needs him.








1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...