Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Women for Mitt? A Simple Call for Action






Are you a woman who Stands with Mitt?

This is a personal invitation to take part in a small, yet powerful Facebook movement.

This Thursday, tomorrow, women across this country want to vocalize their support for Mitt Romney and show President Obama that although he may speak for some, he doesn’t speak for us. 

In three short sentences, update your Facebook status with, “I am a woman.  I live in (city, state).  And then one sentence about why you support Mitt Romney.  Sample:

“I am a woman.  I live in Denver, Colorado.  I stand with Mitt. (Or I stand with Mitt because...)

Then challenge your friends to do the same.  

Please forward this message to every woman you know who wants to reclaim her voice in this election.  Invite her to post the same Facebook status update tomorrow.  

Let’s reclaim our voice in this election.  Let's Stand with Mitt!

We can make a difference! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...